Remanufacturing and Maintenance Services
Remanufacturing and maintenance is a major contributing element to reduce life cycle cost of industrial equipment, giving overall benefits such as:
- Extended operating life of the component
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Enhanced reliability for production uptime and productivity
- Reduced likelihood of failures
- Maintain the condition of replacement stock
- Improved overall asset reliability
- Providing input for reliability improvements.
Reducing negative environmental impact is an increasingly important issue for our society and remanufacturing and maintenance can be a significant contribution to improved sustainability, by reducing natural resource and energy use. SKF has decades of experience in remanufacturing.
Our SKF service centres offer:
- Professional capabilities to remanufacture
- Upgrade of key industrial components and systems.
Remanufacturing by SKF is performed by dedicated state-of-the-art service centres strategically distributed around the world. The centres are performing the service according to procedures and processes defined by SKF to fulfil the quality and performance demands of the industrial components.
Through extended partnership, SKF can offer cost effective solutions for total product life cycle optimisation and lower operational costs.