Africa Bearings is proud to announce that we have sold our very first Rapid Allweiler Pump.
Africa Bearings are the official Rapid Allweiler Distributors in the Western Cape. Allweiler is Germany’s oldest pump manufacturer and serves many industries around the world!
With over 150 years experience you can trust Allweiler pumps to be the highest precision pumps around! Their Accredited quality assurance system ensures the
long-term reliability and efficiency of every pump they manufacture!
The Allweiler foundry produces high quality castings and uses various materials available only through Allweiler. In addition‚ proper material selection‚ precise construction‚ and German quality production will keep your life cycle costs low.
The high quality Rapid Allweiler brand consists of a multitude of pump systems designed for specific purposes.
This branch includes the following pumps:
- End Suction Centrifugal Pumps – suitable for air con, water supply, irrigation, water treatment, swimming pools etc.
- Centrifugal Pumps – suitable for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, mineral oil, manufacturing etc.
- Vertical Spindle Centrifugal Pumps – suitable for the agricultural and mining industry.
- High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pumps – suitable for water supply and irrigation, cooling and heating systems, industrial applications etc.
- Heavy Duty Process Pumps – suitable for chemicals, textiles, foods and primary materials.
- End Suction Chemical Process Pumps – suitable for pharmaceutical and chemical industries; steel industries; paints and inks and food and beverage industries.
- Submersible Pumps – suitable for irrigation, swimming pools, sewage and waste water etc.
- Horizontal Split Case Pumps – suitable for raw water in take systems, power generation, water treatment etc.
- Self Priming Pumps – suitable for sewage, raw water, sugar and the pulp and paper industry.
- Solid Handling Process Pumps – suitable for raw sewage, paper stock, viscous liquids etc.
- Tailor Made Complete Solutions
- Fire Systems
- Rental Units
- Screw Pumps
- Imo Pumps – suitable for oil systems and refinery
- Houttuin Pumps – suitable for chemical industries, farms, power plants etc.
- Progressive Cavity Pumps – suitable for food and beverage industries, paint, agricultural, chemical and water treatment industries.
- Macerators – suitable for shredding fibres
- Peristaltic Pumps – suitable for paint, paper and pulp, chemical and water treatment industries.
- Propeller Pumps
- Allmind – Asset management
- Lubrication Systems
Africa Bearings is dedicated to providing you with high quality products for your specific industry to ensure that you can complete your tasks timeously and professionally.
Contact Africa Bearings on 086 140 0106 for more information on our products or contact us by clicking this link: https://www.africabearings.com/contact/